Sunday 1 December 2013

Critiquing Rashelle's Blog


Hi Rashelle,

I was confused with commenting and posting to someone's blog. I decided to try harder and here I am since learning is an ongoing process. I like the design you selected. It is vibrant like you! You seems to have done most of the work, however, I notice that your reflections were rather short. I think you could look over the guidelines to ensure that you included everything that is expected to be in it. You may think I am wordy, Lol!
I also noticed that you seemed to have done a descent job with uploading but I thought we had to do more... ie. upload an example of everything relating to our reflections. It's something you may want to practise over time before getting into the classroom, editing your work would enhance your blog some more. Overall, You did a fantastic job!

Anyway Good Luck and Best Wishes
 

No comments:

Post a Comment